Monday, March 17, 2008

Its...a...Miracle?


I recently found out one of my very good friends is having his first child. Due to his somber tone of voice and constant head-dropping, I could tell it was by no means a planned event. Some might say miracle. Some might say simple chemical reaction. Some might say parasite. I say not for me.

I would definately be there for him, but I can't help but think about the overwhelmning boredom that will transpire when I can't play frisbee golf because my newly "blessed" pal has to take his son/daughter to the pediatrician. How could he be so selfish? I dont get it.

Anyway, I included some tracks that ambiguously celebrate lifes greatest gift...no, not ginger beer.

Animal Collective - Baby Day

The Shaggs - Who are Parents?

Patton Oswalt - The Miracle of Child Birth (mp3 link)

No comments: