Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Odd's Oddities


Pitchfork reported today that my favorite Anticon shoegangster, Odd Nosdam is releasing a remix/rarities compilation next month. This is exciting news for anyone who is a fan of his previous work. I was able to catch some of his peers at the Anticon showcase this past week and I must say this label continues to stand out. The demise of cLOUDDEAD I feared would dampen my spirits a little, but albums from Why, Odd Nosdam, Sole, and Telphone Jim Jesus were on repeat for quite awhile this past year.

By the way you can expect to hear some Anticon artists on the Odd comp, as well as a few elsewhere artists: (Skyrider, Bracken, Sereena Meneesh, Alias & Tarsier, Boards of Canada). I attached the Black Moth Mp3 from the new album and couple other tracks from Nosdam's evergrowing library.


Odd Nosdam - Forever Heavy (shoegangster/JB remix/Black Moth Super Rainbow)
Odd Nosdam - D's Chamber
Odd Nosdam - Untitled One

No comments: